Syn-Apps is currently seeking a driven, high-energy Inside Sales Representative. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, aggressive to exceed goals, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Our Inside Sales Representatives report to the Sales Manager and are responsible for promoting Syn-Apps products, responding to sales inquiries using appropriate methods, coordinating sales appointments, providing quoting assistance, update our CRM database, as well as the nurturing of the Maintenance Renewal Program. Enthusiasm, commitment, and a strong sense of Team is essential to this role.
Inside Sales Representative Duties:
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process
- Understand customer requirements and position Syn-Apps solutions to meet needs
- Collaborate with Sales Manager and Sales reps to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to Account Managers where appropriate
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Account Managers with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail, cross-sell and up-sell
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date maintenance renewal program
- Provide price quotations
- Establish and maintain long-term business relationship with resellers
- Ensure excellent customer service and attention to detail
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with high level of confidence
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- 2 years of previous job experience
- Experience with Salesforce and CPQ
- Proficiency in CRM systems and quoting tools
Syn-Apps develops emergency notification software that is used by schools, businesses, and government agencies to keep their people safe and informed. Thousands of customers have deployed our notification solutions with their IP Phones, IP & Analog Paging Systems, and hundreds of other internal systems and services to automate bells and announcements, send emergency lockdown and closure announcements and for everyday communication.
We offer a fun and rewarding work environment with competitive salary, and excellent benefits, including a retirement plan, health, dental, and vision, as well as generous paid time off. Our office is in downtown Portland, Oregon. Perks include either a public transportation monthly pass or parking permit.