Candidate will be responsible for working with the sales team to perform technical software demonstrations and advise on customer use cases. They will provide support for product evaluations and proof of concept applications while building strong relationships with our customers and channel partners.
- Perform product presentations and demonstrations
- Assist sales team with Request for Information and/or Request for Proposal responses
- Provide first-line technical support for product evaluations and/or pilots
- Deliver Proof of Concept environments and support
- Build technical relationship with prospects
- Prepare detailed proposals and statements of work
- Maintain knowledge of relevant technology focusing on the technical areas that complement emergency notification systems
Skills, Knowledge & Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a technical pre-sales solution
- A basic level of Microsoft product knowledge including Windows Server, MS SQL and IIS
- Educated to a degree level
- Troubleshooting and logs analysis
- Proven ability to multi-task with assigned projects and see them through to completion with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated superior customer service even under tight deadlines and conditions of critical urgency
- Excellent communication skills, listening to a customer’s issues, formulating decisive resolutions
Syn-Apps develops emergency notification software that is used by schools, businesses, and government agencies to keep their people safe and informed. Thousands of customers have deployed our notification solutions with their IP Phones, IP & Analog Paging Systems, and hundreds of other internal systems and services to automate bells and announcements, send emergency lockdown and closure announcements and for everyday communication.
We offer a fun and rewarding work environment with competitive salary, and excellent benefits, including a retirement plan, health, dental, and vision, as well as generous paid time off. Our office is in downtown Portland, Oregon. Perks include either a public transportation monthly pass or parking permit.
Interested in this position? Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must be legally authorized to work in the united states without sponsorship.