Syn-Apps is currently seeking a driven, high-energy Administrative Sales Assistant. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, aggressive to exceed goals, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Our Administrative Sales Assistant will report to multiple supervisors and is responsible for promoting the Syn-Apps brand, responding to processing sales orders using appropriate methods, providing quoting assistance, update our customer database. They will also perform various clerical duties such as document scanning, organizing files, and errand running. Enthusiasm, commitment, and a strong sense of team is essential to this role.
Administrative Sales Assistant Duties:
- Collaborate with Sales Director and Account Managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and filter to appropriate teammate or department
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date maintenance renewal program
- Provide price quotations for team members in need of assistance
- Ensure excellent customer service and attention to detail
- Provide clerical assistance as needed to Operations
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with high level of confidence
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with QuoteWerks
- Proficiency in Microsoft CRM
- 2 years of previous experience
Syn-Apps develops emergency notification software that is used by schools, businesses, and government agencies to keep their people safe and informed. Thousands of customers have deployed our notification solutions with their IP Phones, IP & Analog Paging Systems, and hundreds of other internal systems and services to automate bells and announcements, send emergency lockdown and closure announcements and for everyday communication.
We offer a fun and rewarding work environment with competitive salary, and excellent benefits, including a retirement plan, health, dental, and vision, as well as generous paid time off. Our office is in downtown Portland, Oregon. Perks include either a public transportation monthly pass or parking permit, gym membership, and office snacks and beverages (especially espresso and lattes!). We enjoy a casual workplace, foster a collaborative learning environment, and value work/life balance.
Interested in this position? Please submit your Resume & CV directly to Jobs@Syn-Apps.com.
**Please note: Headhunters and Recruiters may not submit resumes or cover letters through this website or email directly to Managers. Syn-Apps does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunter / recruiting agencies and we will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Syn-Apps.