Brings Most Advanced IP-Based Notification Software to Market
PHOENIX, AZ – Syn-Apps, LLC, a leader in IP-based paging and emergency notification software announces the next release of SA-Announce, version 8. This major release encompasses several key enhancements such as Desktop Notification and the ability to operate independent of a phone platform via SIP-based communication protocols. Additionally, SA-Announce now operates seamlessly with multiple industry leading IP speaker manufacturers.
A list of key features now available in SA-Announce v.8 include:
- Advanced Desktop Notification Client – Desktop screen pop-up with sound, text, and graphics – based on alerting
- On-Phone Panic Button Services – Instantly alert safety personnel or necessary parties while enabling discrete monitoring from the triggered phone
- One-touch Conference and Instant Escalation Capability – Instantly bring necessary parties in to a conference bridge with one-touch 911 or escalation ability
- SIP-based Integration – Removes phone system dependency allowing SA-Announce to operate on any network platform and communicate to IP speakers, desktops and analog endpoints
- Plug-and-Play Speaker and Clock Integration – Automatic speaker and clock registration, saving hours of manual configuration for:
- Atlas Sound (all speakers)
- Advanced Network Devices (all speakers)
- CyberData (all speakers)
- Legacy Analog Paging (Valcom / Bogen, etc.)
Syn-Apps is very excited about this release. They have addressed a number of customer and partner requests and continue to lead the market in end-user satisfaction and product capability. Syn-Apps is committed to ensuring critical communication reaches the right audience at the right time in all the right ways and will continue to enhance their solutions to interact with more and more systems and media platforms.
About Syn-Apps LLC
Syn-Apps brings advanced notification solutions to organizations around the globe. Education, Healthcare, Government, and Corporate entities use Syn-Apps for advanced emergency and non-emergency notification, paging, marketing, and 911 alerting. Syn-Apps also provides call recording and reporting to address compliance requirements. Founded in 2001 and based in the Phoenix, AZ metropolitan area, Syn-Apps has enjoyed strong year over year growth and has received numerous industry awards. For more information about Syn-Apps, please visit syn-apps.bolt22dev.com or call 1-866-664-6071.