Syn-Apps is currently seeking confident, self-driven and assertive sales personalities to help drive awareness and revenue for our company. Though we’ll teach you much of what you’ll need to know to become successful, we especially value individuals who come to us with most of the following qualities:
- Self-starters with a competitive spirit and a desire to achieve results
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with an engaging telephone personality
- Comfort in discussing technical subjects (we sell software and communications/networking-related products)
- Strong ability to establish and maintain long-term business relationships
- Ability to learn and execute effective selling methods
- Successfully work in a quota driven environment
- Capacity to thrive independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude with ability to overcome obstacles
- 2 years previous job experience
For the right individuals, Syn-Apps offers a competitive starting salary + a competitive commissions compensation program. We strive to develop our employees into top sales professionals and high earners and we work hard to create a comfortable, team-oriented work environment where individuals enjoy coming to work every day.
Syn-Apps develops emergency notification software that is used by schools, businesses, and government agencies to keep their people safe and informed. Thousands of customers have deployed our notification solutions with their IP Phones, IP & Analog Paging Systems, and hundreds of other internal systems and services to automate bells and announcements, send emergency lockdown and closure announcements and for everyday communication.
We offer a fun and rewarding work environment with competitive salary, and excellent benefits, including a retirement plan, health, dental, and vision, as well as generous paid time off. Our office is in downtown Portland, Oregon. Perks include either a public transportation monthly pass or parking permit, gym membership, and office snacks and beverages (especially espresso and lattes!). We enjoy a casual workplace, foster a collaborative learning environment, and value work/life balance.
Interested in this position? Please submit your Resume & CV directly to Jobs@Syn-Apps.com.
**Please note: Headhunters and Recruiters may not submit resumes or cover letters through this website or email directly to Managers. Syn-Apps does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunter / recruiting agencies and we will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Syn-Apps.