Syn-Apps is currently seeking a driven, high-energy Administrative Sales Assistant. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, aggressive to exceed goals, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Our Administrative Sales Assistant will report to multiple supervisors and will be responsible for various clerical duties such as data management projects, document scanning, organizing files, scheduling shipments with FedEx / UPS, and managing office supply orders. Enthusiasm, commitment, and a strong sense of team is essential to this role.
Administrative Sales Assistant Duties:
- Collaborate with our CEO, Sales Manager and various reps to determine necessary strategic sales app
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects, partners, and customers
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and filter to appropriate teammate or department
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in our Salesforce CRM system
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date maintenance renewal program
- Provide price quotations for team members in need of assistance
- Ensure excellent customer service and attention to detail
- Provide clerical assistance as needed to Operations
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with high level of confidence
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with Salesforce
- Proficiency in CRM systems tools
- 2 years of previous experience
Syn-Apps develops emergency notification software that is used by schools, businesses, and government agencies to keep their people safe and informed. Thousands of customers have deployed our notification solutions with their IP Phones, IP & Analog Paging Systems, and hundreds of other internal systems and services to automate bells and announcements, send emergency lockdown and closure announcements and for everyday communication.
We offer a fun and rewarding work environment with competitive salary, and excellent benefits, including a retirement plan, health, dental, and vision, as well as generous paid time off. Our office is in downtown Portland, Oregon. Perks include either a public transportation monthly pass or parking permit.
Must be legally authorized to work in the united states without sponsorship.