MESA, Arizona, July 30, 2009 – Syn-Apps LLC, a leader in IP Communications, announced the release of SA-Announce 7.0.73, the newest version of its popular notification platform, offering extensive enhancements to the already feature-rich application.
Among a number of new features, SA-Announce 7.0.73 has the ability to deliver localized weather and Amber alerts by integrating with the National Weather Service and CodeAmber.org. These integrations enable an organization to send important weather information and abducted children alerts to phones, mobile devices, PA systems and a host of additional end-points.
Additional features include:
- Social Network Integration: Create emergency alert groups with Facebook accounts to deliver campus & enterprise notifications in real time.
- Mobile Device Client: Generate notifications through Apple iPhone and iPod interface (available on the App Store soon).
- IP Speakers: SA-Announce now supports Syn-Apps IP Speakers offering simplified plug and play installation and configuration.
- Text Message Polling: Polls can now be conducted via text messaging and results collected and viewed in real-time.
- Extension Mobility Support: SA-Announce now supports extension mobility on all released versions of Cisco Communication Manager.
- Streaming Music: Stream music to your Cisco IP Phones with the addition of the Syn-Apps Paging Relay.
“We’ve developed these new capabilities in response to market demand for a single notification platform. We continue to deliver extraordinary new capability while integrating with legacy systems and new communication solutions alike – from social sites to cloud-based services to existing on-premise equipment. We’re very excited about this market and our strategy to continue to capture it,” said Ian Pitts, President of Syn-Apps.
SA-Announce is a robust and flexible notification solution that couples to IP communication systems to provide text and audio notifications across an enterprise. The notifications can be real time, such as emergency alerts and live audio notifications (paging/intercom), or they can be scheduled. SA-Announce addresses a broad range of end user requirements while improving overall communication, security, emergency responsiveness, and productivity with unparalleled usability.
About Syn-Apps LLC
Syn-Apps was founded in 2001 and specializes in development of Unified Communications applications. Since inception, Syn-Apps has enjoyed strong growth and expanded its services to include custom application development. Syn-Apps boasts the largest application portfolio on the market today. Its product line is suitable for a wide range of organizations; from education and government to retail and manufacturing. Syn-Apps has installations throughout North America and in 13 countries worldwide, with over 4 million installed licenses. For more information about Syn-Apps, please visit syn-apps.bolt22dev.com or call 1-866-664-6071.