Call Monitoring Made Easy
Reduce response time and remove the guesswork of locating the emergency or dialed phone source with Syn-Apps’ CallAlertSystem Administrators can easily define parameters to trigger alerts when specific users or destination phone numbers match the defined parameter(s). Once parameters are defined, CallAlert automatically sends audio/visual notifications to IP phones, email, or SMS messages.
- Alert the Right People – Notify specific users when any number is dialed. Administrators can select specific users to alert for each scenario
- Call Tracking – Monitor who your employees are calling using specific filters by user or specific dialed digits:
- Monitor specific numbers personnel are dialing, such as dialing 911
- Monitor incoming and outgoing calls using extension filters, such as monitoring calls to extension XX58
- Alert Delivery – Alert personnel with notifications delivered to Cisco IP phones, E-mail clients, or SMS text messages when specific number(s) are dialed. Customers can integrate additional notification endpoints when coupled with SA-Announce!
- Custom Alert Templates – Create pre-defined alert templates containing important information such as Phone Extension, Floor & Room Number (User Location), User Name, Date & Time, and any other pertinent information as defined by administrators.
- Cisco Compatibility – Supports CUCM 7.X – 12.X