Revolution Software in Manufacturing & Warehouse Facilities
Syn-Apps Revolution is an emergency mass notification platform used to help organizations communicate important information to employees, visitors, first responders, and security personnel. This multi-platform function gives people the flexibility and advantage to get help or communicate wherever they may be located in a quick and efficient manner.
Integrations with RevolutionRevolution software provides a secure and efficient environment for plant workers, visitors, and supervisors. Mass notification solutions can enhance physical security and improve communication between employees through advanced alerting, bell tones, scheduled announcements, intercoms, clocks, and many more. Customers can integrate Revolution with IP devices like IP ceiling speakers, IP phones located on cashier stands, digital displays, and strobes for additional paging and alerting functionality. This helps streamline hardware, software, and cabling costs by leveraging the existing network infrastructure. Revolution can provide trusted communication for a variety of use cases.
Ten Ways Your Manufacturing Facility Can Use Notification Software:
- • Emergency Alerts – Rapidly communicate status, evacuation procedures, contingency plans, and other critical information to employees located on or off-premise.
- • Weather Emergencies – Alert employees and shoppers of severe weather emergencies. Announce pertinent information such as where to seek shelter or provide evacuation procedures.
- • Warehouse Paging / Announcements – Broadcast live or pre-recorded alerts across overhead speakers, digital signage, and more to quickly communicate with employees.
- • Smart Building Detection – Connect smart-building systems like fire alarm panels, cameras, and more with a Paging Relay to detect and alert improper building entry, motion detected, unauthorized presence, theft, fire, and more.
- • Warehouse Security – Integrate panic buttons or custom phone extensions to quickly alert warehouse security when a situation occurs.
- • Dial Monitoring – Notify a person or department when a criteria is met for incoming or outgoing calls, such as dialing 911 or placing calls outside of the network. In addition, Dial Monitoring helps manufacturing customers using MTLS systems stay in compliance with Kari’s Law.
- • Improve Production Processes – Speed up delivery and loading times with sensors that alert personnel when shipments arrive, inventory shelves are low, or when production lines are halted.
- • Workplace Hazards – Alert supervisors and employees of an emergency incident with strobe lights, bell-tones, and intercom paging.
- • Scheduled Announcements and Break Bells – Streamline your business processes with automated announcements using Revolution’s Scheduler tool. This is an ideal solution for scheduling break bells and broadcasting information like routine safety information and social distancing reminders!
- • Zone Paging – Security personnel can communicate to workers from an IP phone through an intercom system to deliver information.
Syn-Apps can help your facility unify technology and people to provide dependable communication in order to save lives. Contact Syn-Apps Sales to learn how Revolution can help your business: www.syn-apps.com/contact-us or by phone at 1-866-664-6071 .