What’s New in Revolution 2022.1 Software Release
We thought you might be interested to learn about the new features and functionality now available in the latest release of Revolution!
New Feature! Revolution DNC Supports Cloud Fallback
Your Revolution Desktop Notification Client now supports remote and hybrid working environments. You can receive important messages from your organization at home or on the road while connected to the internet.
New Feature! Multiple-Level Floor Plans
You can now use multiple floor plans with Revolution endpoint mapping. This allows you to locate and identify people on their specific floor in an emergency.
New Feature! Sent Notifications Can Show Source Location
When reviewing information about a sent notification, you can quickly view location information about the source of the emergency.
Other highlights from this release include:
- Editing IP Device Inputs, SIP Endpoints and SIP Lines — To enable faster configuration times, you can now bulk edit your IP Device inputs and SIP Endpoints and Lines directly within the Revolution UI or through import and export.
- Statistics Page — Revolution now provides a system statistics page, which you can use to monitor system health and usage. Providing you with important system utilization and uptime monitoring.
- Additional Reporting Methods — Revolution now provides you with more reports allowing you to analyze user tags, triggers, and sent notifications. You can also create and send a report to key stakeholders about the status of another notification, which allows for compliance with reporting standards and rules.
- Integration with WhatsApp through Twilio — You can now reach contacts in your organization via WhatsApp, when already connected to your Twilio account. This broadens the reach of Revolution to deliver important information through additional technologies.
- Send Notifications Based on Partial Success Status or Error — You can now email reports to key stakeholders in cases where not all endpoints receive a notification.
Interested in learning more about Revolution? Contact our Sales team!