What’s New in Revolution 2022.2 Software Release
We thought you might be interested to learn about the new features and functionality now available in the latest release of Revolution!
New Feature! SQL 2019 Express
Revolution now installs with SQL Server 2019 Express. When you upgrade to this release, the installation process automatically includes this version of SQL, there is nothing special for you to do.
New Feature! Retired Windows Server 2012 R2
With the addition of SQL Server 2019 Express, Revolution no longer supports Window Servers 2012 R2. If you attempt to install this upgrade onto a 2012 server, the installation will fail with an error. Windows Server 2016 and 2019 are still supported.
New Feature! Notification Response Quotas
For your notifications that allow contacts to respond, you can now set additional Revolution behavior for when a set number of responses are received. This can inlude stopping a continuous notification after a set number of responses or triggering an additional notification after reaching the quota.
Other highlights from this release include:
- Import/Export DNC and Mobile Triggers — You can now easily migrate your DNC triggers to your Mobile configuration, and vice versa. This will allow you to create similar user experiences for your contacts across the DNC and mobile interfaces.
- Copy Configuration Actions — You can quickly copy many configuration actions to speed up your environment setup process.
- Define a Reply-To Email Address — For your notifications that are sent via email, you can define a From address, to which your contacts can reply. This can ensure that responses are sent to a particular recipient for that notification.
- SIP Can Now Support SRTP — If your environment generates Secure Real Time Transport Protocol Requests (SRTP), you can now enable the SIP module to support this method.
- Export Notification Configurations — You can now generate a report that contains set up information of your notifications, allowing you to view and analyze your notifications in a CSV file.
Interested in learning more about Revolution? Contact our Sales team!